Our live-in caregivers provide round-the-clock care for people who are frail and vulnerable at one of the most challenging times of their life.
Some of our clients have varying degrees of dementia, from short-term memory loss to advanced Alzheimer’s. Some may have Parkinson’s Disease. Others are recovering from a stroke or need respite care after a hospital stay.
We seek to provide our clients with careworkers who will:
- give support and gentle companionship;
- respect a client’s dignity, privacy and choice;
- assist with all personal care tasks;
- encourage and help their client to do as much for themselves as possible for as long as they wish, and
- undertake light housework, cooking and shopping duties if that’s what the client wishes.
Whatever their needs, our live-in carers are there to make them feel safe and comfortable in their own home, offering dignity and peace of mind.