If you are contemplating becoming a live-in carer in the UK, here are some compelling reasons why you should join Corinium Care.
- We are concerned solely with live-in care and have acquired an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of this compassionate business since the company was set up more than 20 years ago.
- We run an award-winning training programme for our carers. We have also won a string of awards for everything from customer care to business excellence.
- We fully support all our carers and have a 24/7 emergency line should you need to get hold of us at any time of the day or night. Our friendly head office team is never further than a phone call away and we’re always ready to listen.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we get to know our carers and our clients personally and ensure that, as far as possible, we match carer and client so that both individuals are happy.
- You will be engaged by Corinium Care as a care worker and will have the added bonus of paid holiday entitlement, statutory sick pay, maternity/paternity leave and automatic enrolment in the workplace pension scheme.
- You will also receive free, paid refresher training to ensure that your skills are up to date.
- In a nutshell, we care for our carers and recognise that your wellbeing is every bit as important as that of our clients.
To fill in an online Carer Application Form, click here. For further assistance please do not hesitate to call the recruitment team on 00 44 (0)1453 839731 or your local representative on the number at the top of this page. You can also visit our UK website.